L-Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid in the body. It can work to support the gut microbiome and gut mucosal wall integrity. It has been used in this formula to maintain and support healthy gastrointestinal immune function.
Silybum Marianum is a well known liver-supportive herb, traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to:
- Maintain and support natural liver cleansing and detoxification processes;
- Maintain and support liver health and function; and
- Works as an antioxidant to reduce free radical formation in the body.
Vitamin C is a key skin nutrient. It has the following key actions:
- Supports skin health and collagen formation;
- Maintains and supports a healthy immune system;
- Assists connective tissue production;
- Prevents dietary (Vitamin C) deficiency;
- Supports connective tissue health; and
- Supports wound healing.
Protease is an enzyme known for its ability to support digestion. It may maintain and support healthy digestive system function and may assist in the digestion of protein.