Our Gut Replenish Powder has been replaced with a new and improved formula, with more anti-bloat and gut renewing action.
- Chamomile to assist with bloating and symptoms of an irritable bowel
- Glutamine to restore the gut lining and improve gut microbe balance
- Bromelain to support digestion
- Slippery elm to provide mucilage and soothing action to soothe the gut
- Antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Grape Seed and St Mary’s Thistle to reduce free radical damage and support skin health
Your gut microbiome lies at the core of your health – from the radiance of your skin and strength of your immune system, to the health of your digestive system and balance of your hormones and mood.
Inner Essentials Skin + Gut Renew is a comprehensive naturopathic formula containing a combination of nutrients, along with herbs traditionally used in Western herbal medicine designed to support healthy gastrointestinal immune function and skin health.
This powder can assist in:
- Decreasing abdominal bloating, reducing wind and relieving symptoms of indigestion
- Supporting a healthy gastrointestinal lining and immune function
- Supporting healthy digestive function
- Support skin health and connective tissue formation
- Supporting liver cleansing
This powder has a subtle raspberry flavour.
Inner Essentials Skin + Gut Renew contains:
- Matricaria Chamomilla, is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to decrease abdominal bloating, reduce wind and relieve symptoms of indigestion.
- Aloe Vera and Slippery Elm, are traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support a healthy gut lining and as a demulcent to soothe irritated tissue including mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract.
- L- Glutamine, supports a healthy gastrointestinal lining and immune function.
- Vitamin C, supports skin health and connective tissue formation.
- Protease Enzymes, support healthy digestion function.
- Silybum Marianum, is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine to support natural liver cleansing.
- Antioxidants, including Vitamin C, Vitis Vinifera and Silybum Marianum work to reduce free radical formation in the body.