Immunity-boosting vegan pancakes with berry compote
Who says healthy and delicious cannot be used in the same sentence?
This pancake recipe will not only have you drooling but will help to promote a healthy immune system and glowing skin!
These delicious fluffy pancakes and collagen-berry compote contain our Immunity Beauty Duo. This wellness duo is formulated to ensure your gut health is in check and provide your body with the essentials needed for a strong immune system.
Immunity and beauty-boosting pancakes with berry compote
1 Cup Gluten Free Oats
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 Chia Eggs (2 tbsp chia seeds, mixed into 6 tbsp of water. Leave for 5-8 minutes until the mixture becomes a gel-like consistency)
1 tbsp Gut Replenish Powder
1 tbsp of your favourite nut mylk
For the Berry Compote
1 cup frozen mixed berries
2 tsp Native Collagen Powder
2 tsp of no-added sugar fruit juice, or water
- Mix all ingredients in a blender until a batter is formed
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and grease the pan with your favourite vegan butter or coconut oil
- Pour your pancake batter onto the pan in your desired pancake size
- Once bubbles form on the top of your pancake, flip and cook the other side (about 2 minutes each side)
- Plate and top with the Berry Compote, Nut Butter or toppings of choice!
- Add berries and juice/water to a small pot on medium heat
- Once boiling, reduce the heat a little, and use a wooden spoon to mix and ‘mash’ the berries to form a liquid consistency (about 3 minutes)
- Remove from the heat, stir in Native Collagen Powder until well combined
- Pour over your pancakes and enjoy!