Watermelon is such a beautiful light and refreshing fruit for summer. It is rich in lycopene (almost 40 percent more than tomatoes) which is a wonderful antioxidant for the skin and also acts as a diuretic. When combined with Edible Beauty No.6 Puff Away Tea this granita acts as a wonderful cleansing, fluid shifting concoction – gentle detoxifying in disguise!
- 2 cups of watermelon, chopped, seeds removed and frozen
- ½ cup No. 6 Puff Away tea or No.1 Green Goddess Detox Tea, brewed and chilled – then poured into an ice cube tray (5 cubes are needed)
- 1/2 cup of Puff Away or Green Goddess Tea tea (chilled) or water - add more or less liquid depending on how smooth vs icy you would like your drink
- Bunch of Mint
- 2 teaspoons of ginger, grated
- 3 drops of stevia
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve with a sprig of mint in a cocktail or martini glass.