Makeup & Words by Ere Perez
Look created using 100% healthy and toxin-free makeup from Ere Perez Natural Cosmetics
Makeup is an amazing tool to bring out your best features and enhance the natural beauty of your face. We are big fans and we know you are too! There are so many amazing ways to use makeup, lightly for a casual day or to really paint the face like an artwork for a special event. We love natural makeup because it gives all of the effects, enhancing and beauty while still looking after your skin. We are always so delighted to hear from people who have made the switch to natural makeup and are reaping the benefits – their skin is healthier, more radiant, less breakouts, they know they are being good to themselves and the planet. Natural makeup just brings out the best in everyone.
When the naturally glowing Anisha came into our studio, we were so excited to use our natural makeup to enhance her features. We’ve chosen her high cheekbones and lips as focus points for two looks that say hello to the world and salute the sun!
Hello is a greeting that comes in so many different languages, but no matter how you say it, or where you come from, the amazing people you meet in life, taking a moment to greet another person is a universal sign of respect and acknowledgment. Our brilliant clever carrot cheek & lip balm – hello is the perfect coloured natural balm to prepare you for your day, and each and every person you will smile at and greet. This look enhances your natural charisma and highlights your amazing smile for all the world to see.
What you need –
rice powder bronzer – bronze tones | aloe vera gel mascara – clear | jojoba eye pencil – black | carrot cheek & lip pots – hello | almond oil eyebrow pencil
Get the look –
1. On a clean and moisturised face, generously apply rice powder bronzer – bronze. Use the eco vegan powder brush, dab lightly in circles on the cheeks, eyelids, forehead chin and bridge of the nose. Blend this well into your skin. This is a base of healthy colour for the face that creates a natural glow.
- Now for the eyes. Apply natural almond mascara – black to the top lashes in upwards strokes. Apply a single layer to the bottom layer in downward strokes.
- For definition, apply the jojoba eye pencil – black on the bottom rim of the eyelid. Sharpen the pencil, and then trace a line from the inner to outer eye.
- For the eyebrows, use the almond oil eyebrow pencil to fill in any gaps in the hairs by lightly colouring in over the skin.
- Our aloe vera gel mascara – clear is the perfect finishing product for both the eyebrows and lashes. Apply a layer to the eyebrows to tame and set the hairs. Apply one layer to the eyelashes to add extra gloss.
- Time to say hello! The final step is our carrot cheek & lip pots – hello. This is best applied with the eco vegan multipurpose brush. Use the brush to add colour to the cheeks and blend. Then apply to the lips in a generous layer and smack the lips together. You can add another layer to both cheeks and lips for more colour, if you’re feeling extra cheery!