Photo credit: @gypsea_lust
Long haul flights and aeroplane food are not often synonymous with gorgeous glowing holiday skin. We are here to provide you with ten easy ways to ensure you are glowing when you arrive at your beautiful destination and when you return to reality!
- Keep it Up – Travel is not a good enough reason to stop your basic skincare routine. Ensure you continue to cleanse, tone, apply serum and moisturise when you are on the go. Our & Edible Beauty on the Fly kit provides you with travel friendly skincare products which make this as easy as packing them into your carry-on bag.
- Spray Away – One of the easiest ways to prevent your skin becoming dehydrated and dull is using a hydrating mist. Ensure your mist is alcohol-free (to prevent further drying) and rich in antioxidant-rich fruits and botanicals (try our No. 2 Citrus Rhapsody Toner Mist) to give you immediate radiance. For best results give yourself a spray every two hours. Your skin will be so thankful!
- Plump it Up – Our No.3 Exotic Goddess Ageless Serum is rich in antioxidants and wildcrafted Australian botanicals which work extra hard at protecting your skin from the oxidative damage that cabin air can cause. It has the added benefit of providing instant plumping action, being rich in Beta Glucan and Hyaluronic Acid which attracts 1,000 times its weight in water.
- Miracle Masks – Hydrating Masks provide instant radiance and nourishment, taking away from any lines, redness or irritation that creeps up on the face. Apply a hydrating mask such as & Coco Bliss Intensive Repair as a thick layer on the skin. Leave for 20 minutes and then remove with a washcloth or cotton wool. This mask works wonders at dissolving signs of any wine or chocolate that may have snuck into your holiday diet.
- Stay Hydrated – Hydration is the key to getting to your destination with a glow. Stay away from alcohol, coffee and sugar-laden drinks. Instead opt for pure water. Bring along a lemon or your favourite herbal tea and use these whilst on board for additional hydration. Ensure you maintain your “greens” intake when you’re on the plane. To ensure you get your veggies, bring along some chopped carrots, celery and cucumber sticks – they will stay fresh for at least four to five hours when on the go.