With autumn in full swing, now is the time to ensure you are religiously maintaining your skin care and beauty regime ahead of the colder months to come. We have you covered on skin care and beauty essentials with our Top 5 beauty tips to help you keep that summer glow.
- Shed Your Layers: A good facial exfoliant can help remove dead skin cells from your face and body. This is critical as the weather gets cooler as this is the time when dry skin cells tend to proliferate. There is no need to scrub too hard – a gentle exfoliant will do the trick. Trial our & Desert Lime Flawless Micro-Exfoliant. This is a softening and skin smoothing polish which uses coconut oil as a base. Its multi-active exfoliators including Wattle Seed and Rice Strawberry fruit extracts which boost skin radiance and enhance skin renewal.
- Lather Up: Oil based moisturisers are wonderful at protecting your skin from moisture loss. Our No. 4 Vanilla Silk Hydrating Lotion is abundant in fatty acids from coconut oil, shea butter and cacao butter. Our & Coco Bliss Intensive Repair Creme is also ultra-hydrating and can be applied on the skin with a thick layer overnight- providing the ultimate repair and restoration.
- Glamorous Hands: Do not forget to give your hands some love. One of our favourite tricks for ensuring our hands are kept looking youthful is to lather them with coconut oil or our & Velvet Coffee Body Butter or better still our Edible Bubba Vanilla Dream Oil and then pop on a pair of cotton gloves overnight. You will wake with ultra-hydrated hands.
- Gobble Up Your Glow: Our favourite internal glow generators in the cooler months include flaxseed oil, avocadoes, hemp seeds, chia seeds and coconut oil. These foods are abundant in fatty acids which work to nourish and hydrate the skin from the inside out.
- Drink In Your Glow: We need to be mindful of ensuring we have adequate fluid intake as the weather starts get cooler. However you can literally drink in a healthy glow. Carry a water bottle with you wherever you go, at the office have decanter filled with mint, ginger and lemon leaves and at home revel in herbal teas. Licorice, cleavers, calendula, burdock root are all wonderful for healing the skin and balancing hormones for a beautiful glow. They feature in No. 4 Golden Glow Beauty Tea. Our No. 5 White Chai Digestif Tea is also the perfect companion for cosy nights in.