We are passionate about using only plant-based ingredients in our Edible Bubba range and promise to leave out all toxins and instead inject an abundance of nutrients back in. Our baby skincare range is filled with a unique array of nourishing and delicious botanicals, oils and fruits that are truly “edible” and designed to protect, condition and nourish your bubba’s skin.
Our ingredients and hypoallergenic, intensely moisturising and anti-inflammatory designed for sensitive baby skin. We use a unique selection of Australian wildcrafted botanicals not found in any other products including Kakadu Plum Seed Oil and Turkish Delight Seed Oil.
Some of our stand out ingredients in our baby products include:
Turkish Delight Seed Oil
- This is an Australian oil unique to Edible Bubba.
- Its properties make it the perfect component of baby skincare. It acts as a skin protectant, creating a protective cocoon around your bubba’s skin which means it reduces dryness, skin hypersensitivity and irritation from environmental elements.
- Turkish Delight Seed Oil is ideal for sensitive and delicate bubba skin which is prone to dryness, eczema or inflammation. It is ultra nourishing, hydrating and rich in antioxidants and essential fatty acids.
Kakadu PlumSeed Oil
- Kakadu Plum is native to Australia. Indigenous Australians used this ingredient for its healing properties for centuries. Studies have shown that Kakadu Plum contains the world’s highest level of vitamin C, which helps to protect and support the skin cells and reduce inflammation.
- The added benefits of Ellagic acid and Gallic acid in the Kakadu Plum skin repair and help reduce inflammation, making the Kakadu Plum a wonderful ingredient for sensitive baby skin.
- Marshmallow root is an African plant that has been used medicinally for around 2000 years. When combined with water the sugar molecules of the plant, form an organic gel or mucus which provides moisture, alleviates irritation and envelopes your baby’s skin in a soothing and protective cocoon.
- The roots of the plant have anti-irritant properties which help to calm and protect hypersensitive skin, relieve itching and promote healthy skin development making it a must-have ingredient in baby care products.
- Commonly known as Marigold Calendula has been used for centuries to treat eczema and assist wound healing.
- Calendula also possesses antiseptic and anti-inflammatory effects due to its flavonoid content.
- It has natural restorative properties which makes it beneficial for dry and irritated bubba skin and for skin healing.
- Chamomile has long been known for its soothing, calming and anti-inflammatory benefits. It has been proven in its ability to treat dermal irritations including eczema due to the essential oil Azulene and flavonoids it contains.
- Chamomile also has antimicrobial properties which makes it a perfect addition to baby creams designed to protect against nappy rash